HOW DOES IT WORK:
- Register for the race by purchasing your ticket
- Download any tracking app on your phone. You can also use a GPS watch
- Plan your own race route according to the chosen distance
- Complete your run anytime within the event’s time frame and track the activity with the app. If you run a little further than your chosen distance, that’s fine! We will calculate your finishing time according to your average pace
- Take a photo from your run to share with other participants
- Take a screenshot of your activity to verify your result. If you choose to run the distance on a treadmill, simply take a photo of its screen after you finish for verification
To submit your result read more here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
When do I have to finish my run?
You’re free to run any time you want, as long as it’s within the event’s designated timeframe (you can find it on top of the page). Just don’t forget to record your activity!
Where can I run?
You can run your own race, at your own pace, wherever you are in the world! Choose your favourite local trail or track, run in a gym or on your own treadmill.
How should I track my run?
To record your activity, just use any app that allows you to track your distance and time. Some of the most popular apps are Strava, RunKeeper or Nike Run Club. You can also use a GPS watch. If you’ll be running on a treadmill, then no app is required, simply take a photo of the screen that shows your result
Can I run further than the chosen distance?
Yes! If you run a longer distance, we will adjust your time based on your average pace.
Can I break up my activity into a few runs and submit my total time?
The distance has to be covered in one go, just like during a physical event.
When will my medal or other finisher’s goodies be sent?
If the event offers any post-race merchandise, those will be sent out by the Race Organizer after the race. Please contact the Race Organizer directly in case you have any questions.