Start quickly managing your event in a few simple steps:
1. Sign up as an organiser and fill in your details
2. Leave us your contact details
3. Choose your event type
4. Add your event title. If your event is already listed on World’s Marathons you will be able to see it in the drop-down menu and select it. If not, you will be creating a new URL for your event.
Remember that you will use this URL for all the event’s upcoming editions, therefore, avoid adding dates, sponsors, or number of the edition.
5. Start adding basic information about your event. When you complete all the fields, save and exit onboarding. If you are ready to share the content with your runners, click Publish. Remember that by publishing you are not starting ticket sales yet.
6. Now you will be able to make more advanced changes to your event and manage it through your Race Office
We hope you find this information helpful. If you still have some questions, please contact us at [email protected]